Friday, April 2, 2010

Lucid Receives a 4 Star Review!

My novel, 'Lucid', received a great review and 4 out of 5 stars on the Manic Readers website! The review:

"Sloane is a typical college student who spends her free time hanging out with her friends. Her best friend, Alex, and Alex’s boyfriend, Silas, begin talking about dreams and their significance on one such occasion. Over the next few days, Sloane’s dreams become more and more detailed and disturbing. She enlists the aid of her friends in dispelling her belief that one of her dreams is, in fact, real. Every day she becomes more and more afraid to fall asleep and dream of the things that lead her to believe the unthinkable about someone close to her. When I finished reading Lucid by Katherine Angela Yeboah, I had to sit a minute and digest the possibilities evoked by this story. The dreams and their explanations kept me up at night wondering about their significance. When I wasn’t reading, I found myself mulling over the scenes and the characters. While this is a definite page-turner, the reader should savor each page. The plot of this book is so intense that it is hidden until the unveiling at the end. It left me stunned. This book is so well written that it will remain with you long after you are done reading it. It will follow you every time you dream. Few books have affected me so intensely. I plan to follow this author like a feline after catnip. Well done, Ms. Yeboah."

To purchase a copy of Lucid, please click *HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment